In the age of Amazon drone delivery and Pinterest, we realize that ecommerce SEO is no longer one-size-fits all. To say that it changes rapidly is a huge understatement. ?To help achieve hard revenue goals, our team of ecommerce and retail specialists has developed scalable strategies to best address the complexities of larger sites while properly addressing the unique needs of potential customers.
Whether a user is ready to buy or in the early stages of research, our job is to ensure your brand has a presence in the user’s online journey. ?We’ve refined our approach to address the needs of product catalogs large and small to help your brand stand out amidst a sea of similar or even identical offerings from competitors.
Ecommerce SEO is complicated. ?Whether you have 10 or 10 million products, it’s hard to wrangle search engines towards the right pages without getting lost. ?Not to mention, the many issues that often arise with ecommerce platforms.
We get it. ?Many pages, many problems. ?But don’t panic. ?We’ll prioritize the problems that affect the most pages to help your team fix that things that will drive the largest return to your bottom line.
Our ecommerce expertise includes:
- Experience with multiple platforms including Magento, Shopify, Bigcommerce, Volusion and more!
- Strategic technical consulting including faceted and filtered navigation, site architecture, and schema/structured data recommendations
- Navigation & hierarchy analysis
- Scalable keyword research and naming conventions for product page optimization
- Content marketing strategy for capturing potential customers early in the research phase
- Full-funnel consulting for considerations like Amazon stores, Pinterest, forums, and other user touchpoints
- Integrated approach with paid media (including Google & Bing Shopping, Dynamic Remarketing, and Social), conversion rate optimization (CRO), international SEO , and local SEO
Multi-brand retailer or direct manufacturer? ?Startup Shopify store or large international site with millions of products in your catalog? ?Online only or thousands of brick-and-mortar locations? ?We’ve worked with brands of all shapes and sizes and are ready to help you find success.
Interested? ?Reach out to our team!
Here are just a few wins for our ecommerce SEO clients:
- Regaining Ecommerce Exposure Post Re-Launch – Seer provided strategic direction to address technical and user-experience weaknesses on an ecommerce client’s product pages to drive a 432% increase in organic traffic after five months. ?View full case study here
- Increasing ROI on Branded Search Terms – A multi-brand ecommerce retailer deployed a strategy to recapture low funnel, branded traffic to drive 21,000 visits and $1.58M in revenue during the first year while saving $96,000 on potential affiliate payouts. ?View full case study here
- Driving More Traffic through Current Rankings – We helped a large software company implement pricing schema on their product pages. 30 days later? Customers clicked to the right pages 47% more. That’s estimated to generate $1.05M additional organic revenue over the next year.